Cheerios!
We have been trying to get Linnea to drink from a sippy cup...she didn't really want anything to do with it at first but is getting the hang of it now.
Linnea and I have been busy nannying these last three weeks. Linnea loves the social interaction. We are watching the twins, who are now 17 months, three days a week and a 2 year-old and 10 month-old the other two days.We have been trying to get Linnea to drink from a sippy cup...she didn't really want anything to do with it at first but is getting the hang of it now.
The twins love trying to put things in her mouth not that she needs help with that! They also love playing with all the baby toys that come back out when Linnea is over. They have even started giving Linnea hugs..it is cute! Linnea observes everything that they do...I am sure she is analyzing the movements as there are times she mimics them.
Labor Day was a day full of LABOR for Chris...I think he would of rather gone to work than do the work I had for him to do. We (mainly Topher) tore up our deck surface to replace it, as you could of gotten a splinter the size of a pencil from it. Here is a picture with the deck removed.
I will post a picture when the new one is finished.







1 comment:
linnea is the cutest baby ever!!!
Post a Comment